Friday, October 9, 2015

Why I Have Not Been Posting


October 9th, 2015

     Hey guys, I wanted to explain to you guys why I have not been posting that much lately. A couple years ago I found out that I have bipolar disorder. For anyone who does not know what bipolar disorder is I will leave a link in the bottom that talk about bipolar disorder. So, lets move on from that. I guess I will tell you about what has been happening lately. Lately I have been thinking about a thing at my school called S.H.O.W. It is a neat little group where students help out warriors and that's also what S.H.O.W stands for.

     We have been trying to raise money for the group so I have been trying to come up with ideas for that. Then I also have been working on my music. I don't know if I ever told you guys but I sing, play piano, and play a little guitar. Music is a big part of my life so most of the time there will be something in my blog about music. Other than that I have been reading and staying in my room. Now I will talk about school.

     Now I would call school hell but hell is a much better place but back to school. There is this girl at school. I call her slutzilla because she has dated almost every guy at school. Well I used to be friends with this guy. He used to get these creepy text from the slutzilla saying "i'm horny" or " i want you so bad right now". Well the day after he got those text he came up to me and told me that he would never date a girl like her.

     Well now he is dating her. Now I would not get mad about this but I knew that Wednesday he was dating this nice girl. Well he broke up with her because she wouldn't kiss him after two days of dating. So that pissed me off. I was livid. Yeah, so that's about all that you missed when I didn't post. If you have any questions or just want to talk comment or email me. I will leave all the links below. Thank you for reading!

Song of the Day: 1 Thing, 2 Do, 3 Words, 4 You "I love you" by Plain White T's

Quote of the day: " You don't need a mirror to know your beautiful." ~ Trinity Johnston (me)

Facts About Bipolar Disorder: Bipolar Disorder Facts

S.H.O.W: S.H.O.W

No comments:

Post a Comment