Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sorry I Didn't Post Yesterday


October 3, 2015

     Hey guys, sorry I didn't post yesterday and that i'm posting so late. All week I have had tests going on and I was studying really late all week so I could hopefully pass them. Then when Friday came around I was just so tired, I didn't have the energy to blog. Today though was a different story. I have had a great day for once.

     I really have not done much. I have been reading and watching Netflix which is normal for me. Then at 2:00 pm I had my first school of rock group practice. I haven't had one in three weeks so I was extremely excited. If you don't know what school of rock is then I will put a link at the bottom. Each band has a different group of musicians that they do,

     The one i'm in is Green Day. It also goes from 2:00-5:00 pm. Yeah so that's the way I spent my day. I'm sorry my day has not been very eventful. If you have any questions or just want to talk then comment or email me. Thank you and enjoy your day.


Quote Of The Day: "This is life and imperfection is beautiful and don't be afriad of that" -Dylan O'Brien

Song Of The Day: Holiday by Green Day

Email: trintrin1303@gmail.com

School Of Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment