Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Little Bit About Me And Stories



     Hey guys, it's Trin. I'm just going to get straight to the point and tell you about me and my day. So first off, my day was not to bad which is surprising. School was okay but when has anyone referred to school as okay or less. You guys know how at school there are different groups. Well, I don't fit in any of those. I don't belong to the nerd or popular group.

     I also don't belong in the pretty or ugly group. So for me I am somewhere in between all of them. You could say I am different form everyone else. Enough about where I am in the awful school groups. So today was different for me. My morning was different. Me and my friend Ben were arguing about if being gay/lesbian is a choice or if your'e born gay/lesbian.

     Well Ben is a christian so he said something about the bible and how its a choice to be gay/lesbian but I think you are born that way. After that though today was pretty normal until lunch. Now at my school lunch is atrocious. So I didn't eat lunch but I did notice something. This guy Gavin who has a huge crush on me sits to the table next to me. He usually is all happy and crap but today he was sad.

     He had in his headphones and did not talk to anyone. I didn't think of anything at the time because I was ticked off at him. Let me explain why. Last weekend was this little thing called fall fest. It went on Friday and Saturday. Well I hung out with him Friday and then told him I would hang out with him Saturday.

     At fall fest they sell wrist bands for $23. Each wrist band is good till a certain time. We both had different colored bands and he kind of got mad at me because we couldn't hang out like he wanted. He walked past me when I got there and said "I waited for you all day and now you show up". I was livid. So today I decided to confront him about what he said to me. I asked him " what was with the little outburst" and he told me " I don't know what happened, it just came out".

     I just dropped it even though he was clearly wasn't telling me the truth. From the end of school (2;50 pm) till about 10 minutes ago I have been reading my book which I was enthusiastic about. That's all that happened to me today. Thank you for reading and if you have any questions or just want to talk email me or comment below. Also comment below if you think being gay/lesbian is a choice or if your'e born that way


Song Of The Day; Spectrum by Boyinaband

Quote Of The Day; " I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think your'e beautiful, and I don't want to lose my best friend. -Vic Fuentes

Email; trintrin1303@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment